MEDIA LAW UPDATE – November 2010
CTJT’s new Law Update is available – now! It is the most up-to-date guide on the market – and is simple and easy to follow.
It contains many new developments and changes. There is nothing else like it on the market.
- Links – new rulings on the dangers of those auto-generated links on your website
- Copyright – your new responsibilities under the Digital Economy Act
- Photography – the very latest guidance on police use of terrorism powers
- Facebook – practical tips on how and when to use photos and information
- Internet law – new developments with UGC, including libel and contempt
- Privacy – restrictions on using photos including ‘bystanders’
- Medical complaint stories – making them safe at a time when the GMC is monitoring them closely
Use it today!
This e-book costs £14.95, however members of the CIoJ may apply for a discounted rate of £9.95 per download.
Email Cleland@ctjt.biz requesting how many you would like. The E-book will be emailed to you with an invoice.